Information on Personal Data Processing
Regarding the processing of personal data, in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we provide the following information.
The Controller determining the purposes and means of the processing of personal data is:
- SI2C, s.r.o.
- Mlynské nivy 12, 821 09, Bratislava
- ID No.: 51 258 030
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered in the Business Register of Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, File No.: 124817/B
The purpose of personal data processing is as follows:
- Conclusion of purchase contracts for the supply of goods and services supplied by the Controller. This activity mainly includes the negotiation of contract terms and provision of information for you to make decisions. Further it includes the processing of orders, issuing of tax documents, recording of requests and claims as well as the administration related to the conclusion and performance of contracts.
- Offer of products and services and the provision of information as part of marketing via email newsletter, the website or a fan page.
- Processing of personal data as part of the statutory accounting records, records of incoming and outgoing mail, records of claims or requests for exercising the data subjects’ rights.
- Defence of our legal claims, legal disputes or out-of-court recovery of claims.
Legal basis for personal data processing is as follows:
- Performance of a contract or steps prior to entering into a contract. This applies if you use our products and services or we communicate and negotiate their use with you. We only process your contact details necessary to conclude and perform a contract.
- Legitimate interest pursued by us being the Controller. Our legitimate interest is to inform you of our new offer concerning our contractual cooperation, products and services that can be offered to you based on our previous relationship.
- Your consent as the data subject. If you give us your consent to process your data for marketing purposes. In particular to inform you of the offer of our products and services. Giving your consent is voluntary and it is necessary to be able to send you this information. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Compliance with legal obligations. When the processing of your personal data is stipulated by any applicable laws.
Categories of recipients to whom your personal data can be disclosed are as follows:
- Courier and transport companies
- Marketing agencies and call centres
- IT service providers and telecommunications operators
- Law firms
- Experts and court experts
- Collection companies and executors
- Courts and law enforcement authorities
- Accountancy offices, auditors and tax advisors
Personal data storage period:
- With the data subject’s consent, we will process your data until you withdraw your consent.
- In the event of a legitimate interest, we will process your personal data, unless you object to processing, for the period that is reasonable given the life cycle of a purchased product or service, so that we can offer and provide you with related products and services.
- When performing a contract your personal data will be processed for a period of the duration of the contractual relationship, including warranty and warranty conditions.
- When complying with a legal obligation, we will process your personal data for a period stipulated by law. Pursuant to the Act on Accounting, VAT Act, etc. such a period may be 10 years.
Data subjects’ rights in the processing of personal data:
- You have the right of access to your personal data, the right to know the purpose of processing, the recipients of your personal data and the period of processing.
- You have the right to rectification, if your personal data are incorrect or have changed, please contact us to correct them.
- You have the right to erasure of personal data if the personal data are incorrect or processed unlawfully.
- If your personal data are processed on the basis of a consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before such a withdrawal.
- You have the right to restriction of processing. If you wish, we will only process your data for the strictly necessary legal purposes, or not at all.
- You have the right to data portability. If you wish to transmit the data to another controller, we will make the data available to you in the corresponding format, unless prevented by other technical or legal obstacles.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, Úrad pre ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky (Office for Personal Data Protection), located on Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID No.: 36 064 220, phone No.: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
For more information you can contact us by phone or e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org.